Friday, September 30, 2016

#Election2016

After watching the Debates on Monday and doing MORE research myself on the 2 candidates I still have no clue who to vote for on November 7th.  My mom is stuck on TRUMP no matter what (I tried getting her to hear both candidates out but as soon as she heard about "The Wall" her mind was made up!
This decision for me is not that easy, yes I like the thought of a Border Wall to the South but it's much more then that.  I need to make the best choice for me, Krystal and Alyssa.
I know that we are not married yet but in my heart I feel like we already are...there is no other woman I love and need in my life more then Krystal.  Being so far away from her is hard.  It's hard on us both but I know it's harder on her and I'm trying to change that fast!

Well, enough about that...let's get back to the topic - TRUMP vs. CLINTON!  I really hope that you have not made up your mind yet!  I hope that you hear all the facts about everything each candidate is saying and that your not closed minded like some people.
Whatever happens - GOD HELP US ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment