Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Today was #ReleaseDay for my book, I'm so excited!!!

Today is the BIG day that I've been waiting for...the release date of my book World wide!
I can't put into words what this day means to me.  I've been so busy on the computer ALL day...I'm looking forward to ending this night.  Below is a copy of what I'm saying to everyone, I hope this gets the message across about ATAXIA.


I'm so excited to announce the World Release of my book: IT AIN'T EASY BEING ME in Paperback form! You can now purchase a book at Amazon and other location. But if you still want to purchase a book from Tate Publishing you can do that also.
I have received a lot of good feed back from those who have purchased the Download Version (4.5 STARS on Amazon). I might have written this book but everyone with Ataxia can relate to it. We all have dreams, thought's and goals in life...right now my ...dream/goal is to raise $1 million to aid in the research towards Ataxia and $1 million towards research for all MDA diseases. GOD has a plan for all of us and I pray this is HIS plan for me and HE has one for you, you just need to try and find it! 30% of each book goes to The National Ataxia Foundation and 20% goes to the MDA. 90% of any tv/movies goes toward these two Charities. Let's beat these disease together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment