Monday, September 5, 2016

This Labor Day (Sept.5, 2016)

As I reflect on this Labor Day I can't help but be sad a little.  I had such big Dreams while in school and after receiving my Degree in Photography it really looked as if I could make those dreams come true.
Little did I know that my time in the Work Force was coming to an end in 2yrs. and 6mo. from my Grad. date...fast forward almost 20yrs and now I have this terrible & deadly disease but I'm happier then ever!  Things with My Angel On Earth (Krystal) are going great
(IT WILL BE BETTER ONCE WE ARE TOGETHER) and there are other's out there that know exactly what I'm going through in life.  I have made some really good friends also but I can't help about thinking "WHAT IF".  I would have missed out on being with the love of my life for one and for another I would not be doing what GOD has intended me to do, inform the public about Ataxia!

   I still have those dreams but now Krystal is by my side, holding my hand and being so proud of me.
I hope that you never give up on your dreams because you just never know...they could turn out better then you ever imagine!

Everyone has goals and dreams in life; these are some of
mine before I die: go sky diving, see a Super Bowl from the
best handicap seats in the stadium, visit Easter Island to
see the giant head statues, visit Stonehenge, take a tour of
the Grand Canyon in a helicopter, take a tour of the Utah
Desert in a helicopter, flip the coin at an Atlanta Falcons
game, see a Penn State football game at State College,
visit the Georgia Guide Stones, be a human canvas on Ink
Master, ride the Vomit Comet at NASA, take a ride in a
USAF jet, take a ride in an Apache helicopter, hang out in
Las Vegas with Dana White, and sit cage side with him
during a UFC Light-Heavyweight Title Fight, ride the
three rides on the Space Needle Tower in Las Vegas, meet
Michael Jordan and watch a game with him in the owner’s
box, kiss and hold the Super Bowl trophy, the Stanley
Cup, and College Football’s National Championship
Trophy, attend the NCAA Football Championship Playoff
Game and watch it from the VIP room (I don’t care who’s
playing), fly peacefully among the clouds in a hang glider,
plus attend the MTV Movie and Music Awards…that’s
not a lot, right?

Keep your head up and ALWAYS strive to reach your goals because you just don't know what GOD has planned for your life.



No comments:

Post a Comment