Tuesday, September 27, 2016

#Death - Think About It!!!

This is very important, so listen up, readers! If you do not have a form of life insurance or a retirement plan, and you die leaving the cost of your funeral to your spouse, children,
or other family members, then you are SELFISH!
How dare you leave this planet plus all of the expenses to those that you say, “I love you,” too!

Green Burial: is the process by which a body is returned to the earth to decompose naturally in soil.

A Green Burial will cost you between $1000 and $2500 on average, depending on what things you
want included.
Cremations: they average $3,800 without the urn.
A conventional funeral: including the embalming process and a metal casket today, can average $9,500 (US), plus another $2,000 for cemetery charges.

I want a Green Burial because it is just better for the Earth. The cost factor does not play a role in my decision…thinking about Future Generations does! Please think about how
you want to leave Earth for your children, grandkids, their children, and so on.
I know what you’re thinking, I want to be buried by family. Am I right? In the end, I think it does not matter because if you are buried in America or in your Home Country, you are buried among family. And in the end, we all see each other again in Heaven or Hell.
My favorite songs will be played twice at my memorial:
“Home Sweet Home” by Motley Crue and “Spirit in the Sky” by Norman Greenbaum.

Search online for Green Burial for a location near you.

Did I get you thinking now? Do you have a plan in place for your loved ones after you die? Are you going to leave the financial burden of your death to your family? I think you should come up with a plan of action and talk with them today!
What are your plans for your belongings? This is an example of my plan:

* Everyone knows that I am a DNR (DO NOTRESUSCITATE). I do not want any life saving
measures!
* I would like all my medical equipment to be donated to a Clinic.
* My hat collection (seventy-six at last count) will be sold and whatever amount is raised will be put in an account for my Step-Daughter.
*My poster collection (I have a lot of cool posters) will be sold and whatever amount is raised will be
donated to the National Ataxia Foundation.
* My Hard Rock Café and Sports Pins Collection (valued at $10,000 and counting) will go to my
Step-Daughter when she is old enough to care for them as I have done or, if my wife needs the money they are to be sold.
* My clothes will be donated to The Salvation Army’s Clothes Fundraiser
* I will take care of (as much as I can) my burial plans and my Future wife will take care of everything else after my death.

I hope this gives you ideas about what you can do with all of your belongings.

* I’m ready to die, but to tell you the truth, I’m scared that if I don’t die soon, I will end up as a vegetable, trapped in my own body. I need to trust in GOD that He will take
me when the time is right, but when I hear stories from other people that had family members who died with a form of Ataxia, it makes me tear up knowing that will be me some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment