Saturday, September 10, 2016

#WhatADay

WOW!!!  Yesterday was a day from Hell!!!  My A/C went out and it took forever for the repair man to get here...in the meantime I lost about 7lbs in sweet.  While trying to open the window in my kitchen I lost my balance and fell, it felt like I broke my back as I slammed backwards into the counter.  As I was going down I kept thinking "This is not good as my back bone popped several times.
My day started looking up because I got to talk to Krystal and went to get a hair cut.  Things even really started looking good when my mom took me out to eat and I ran into some old friends from High School.  When we got home I checked the tv guide to see what football games were on.  I noticed that a Benefit Concert was on several channels called "Stand Up To Cancer"...why is there not a Benefit Concert called "Stand Up To Ataxia"?  I'm not saying Ataxia is worse then Cancer or vise versa. Both are terrible but you can beat Cancer, you CAN'T beat Ataxia!  You Will die from both illnesses but Cancer gets the funding...Ataxia doesn't!
I'm not saying that we should not support Cancer Research but what about the 150,000 people who have Ataxia?  Don't we matter?
                                                         Please, tell me what you think!!!

Well, after talking to Krystal alittle more I decided to turn in around 10pm, I took care of my bathroom things (brush teeth, ei.) but I needed a wash cloth.  The one I was using was in the shower so I went to get it...it was just out of my reach so I put the breaks on my wheelchair and stood up, BAD IDEA!!!  My ankle twisted all of a sudden and I fell on the corner of my wheelchair arm. 
It didn't bend (thank GOD) but it felt like the arm went about 2in. up my Butt Hole, the pain was unbelievable!
I know that you're laughing out there and as I'm typing this I'm laughing too but at the time it hurt so bad!  I don't see how guys & ladies can have Anal Sex, do you???

No comments:

Post a Comment