Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Yearly Charity Event

Well, today I took the 1st step of making a dream come true!  I have started sending out letter's to all those that I think might be able to help me make "FIGHTING FOR A CURE" possible.
I believe that it's a great idea and after I ran it by Krystal I liked the idea even more.  She really liked it also which put even a bigger smile on my face.
The idea of asking the MMA World never came up as an idea until I started writing my book.  I use several phrases from the MMA World in my book and even my favorite quote came from a female MMA Fighter.

"I am pushed by those who believe in my but motivated by those who don't"

Author unknown but I owe him/her a lot...that quote has motivated me more then they realize!!!  Thank you if you ever see this!

I have given out my book now more then 100 times and the feedback that I'm receiving is very positive.  I really hope that the news is spreading about ATAXIA, a cure must be found for the young of today and Future Generations of tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment