Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Making The Case - DNR (Do Not Resuscitate) Tattoo

With the return of one of my favorite shows (#Ink Masters) I need to make the case for DNR Tattoo's and why the law needs to change.
I fall so much that a Medical Bracelet or Necklace is just not reasonable and I'm willing to bet that there are many out more that feel the same way!  A tattoo is their only true option, it is for me!

I know what a lot of you are thinking, "It's permanent and what if I change my mind?"  Well, that's true but once you decide to have a DNR most people stick to it....studies show that about 78% of those with a DNR stay with it their entire lives and with people who have a disease/illness that number is even higher.  Having a DRN Tattoo saves time also.  If you have a DRN you don't need to carry it with you every where you (less then 3% carry one when they travel) travel and this way you would always have it.  How hard is it to put a DNR Box on a DL/ID?  Check "Yes or No" on your DL/ID and charge $1 for this service.  The tattoo would work together with this to notify Medical Personal of your wishes (and the tattoo would be totally up to you at your expense).  If you decide later that getting this tattoo was a bad idea and you change your mind it can be removed because its not very big at all.  Or just get a new DL/ID and check "No", you don't want to have a DNR.  There would be a small fee to do this of course but it would keep money flowing for each State.  
Tattoo Artist would see more money which means pay taxes on more income, States would see more money through the Dept. Of Motor Vehicles and people can travel with their "Last Min. Wishes" every where they go.  #MrPresident or #StateGovernor please look this over and really think about this Plan!

If you like this idea or any part of it please leave a comment...good or bad and also please visit the Facebook Page: Legalize DNR Tattoos in the USA
Below is only an example...you can have it placed on your chest, neck or wrist/arm!!!  It could be smaller or even larger...I have a very cool design for mine because I'm 100% positive that I'm a DNR!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment